The Co-Chairs provide their insight into OFCCP’s enforcement strategies and results for FY 2016 through The Institute’s complimentary webinar on Wednesday, September 21st from 2 PM to 3 PM EDT.
Topics of the complimentary webinar include:
· Recent cases and settlements
· The number of OFCCP compliance evaluations and the trends within those evaluations
· The types of conciliation agreements and the types of technical violations most often cited
· The types of alleged discrimination OFCCP found in these compliance evaluations
· Agency findings related to pay discrimination, in light of OFCCP’s increased attention on compensation discrimination
· Job levels and industries in which OFCCP found the most alleged discriminatory practices
· Total settlement dollars and a cross comparison between the Bush and Obama Administration
· And more!