Federal contractors are now receiving the OFCCP’s revised scheduling letters for compliance evaluations. The OFCCP Institute is hosting a webinar focusing on practical audit preparation tips for federal contractor compliance professionals, with an emphasis on the compensation information requested by the OFCCP in Item 19 of their revised scheduling letter.
This webinar also includes:
- An overview of Item 19 of the new Scheduling Letter
- Strategies for Item 19 submission
- Deciding whether or not to conduct a compensation analysis (legal and statistical considerations)
- Basic statistical concepts for a compensation analysis
- Strategies for conducting a compensation analysis
- Responding to further OFCCP inquiries after the initial analyses