Senior D&I Program Manager – Metrics and Analytics
7+ years of relevant business, analytics, or Human Resources experience with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field OR 10+ years of relevant Human Resources or business experience with Associate's degree
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree in human resources, business, organization development, psychology, or related field
- Demonstrated experience translating data results into internal trends and conclusions that inform the proposal of innovative practices.
- Demonstrated experience building well-developed learning and coaching solutions
- Demonstrated experience serving as culture and organization change agent in a fast moving, dynamic and results-driven organization
- Demonstrated experience with coaching and influencing leaders at all levels
- Global Mindset - Knowledge and understanding of global cultures, including similarities and differences. This includes the ability to work across organizational, functional, and geographic boundaries to drive communications, business strategies and multi-geography projects and teams; and adapt to a highly matrixed environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills including comfort working with numbers, completing data analysis, communicating findings and developing recommendations.
- Strong partnering capability - with business leaders, strategic partners and broader D&I community
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Are you a skilled data driven HR professional who is passionate about diversity and inclusion? We’re looking for someone to join our team to be a key player in driving the measurement, research, and data strategy for the Global Diversity & Inclusion Team. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment with amazing cross-company impact and a charter to help transform the company, we’d like to talk to you.
Successful candidates will have experience analyzing and interpreting data to influence business decisions and strategy and the ability to monitor and interpret analytics to track progress, recommend actions, and identify opportunities using both qualitative and quantitative data. Experience designing and establishing measurement standards and the ability to partner and build readiness across the HR ecosystem will be critical as this role will partner with our People Analytics (HR Business Insights) function to plan & prioritize data analysis projects needed to inform and enable the D&I Strategy.
- Insights with Analytics: Regularly research trends and data (external and internal) and understand how we and others are advancing Diversity & Inclusion strategies and evolving inclusive cultures. You analyze a wide variety of data, understand the implications and opportunities presented in the data, identify trends and patterns, and share your findings and recommendations in clear and compelling ways with key partners and leaders to drive consistent and effective implementation of our D&I Strategy. You prioritize and support internal research to gain insights on adoption of key concepts, programs, and initiatives and develop measures of diversity based on business needs and best practices; monitoring the reporting process to ensure it supports the evaluation of our initiatives.
- Influencing Change: Leverages data insights to uncover interconnected patterns and trends across Microsoft ecosystem, identifies opportunities to elevate practices, determines best practices, influences buy-in and drives adoption of systemic, organization-wide interventions that imbed inclusive practices across the employee lifecycle to advance diverse representation and culture of inclusion.
- Program Management: End to end project and program management for select cross D&I initiatives including intervention design, build, implementation, budget management, risk management and mitigation planning, change management and measuring and reporting progress of intervention relative to desired outcomes. This include ability to build simple and cohorent readiness plans to support adoption and implementation of data related resources.
- Thought Leadership and Guidance: You proactively represent Microsoft as a thought leader, internally and externally. You facilitate the promotion and awareness of Microsoft's diversity initiatives, providing consultation and coaching to key stakeholders, leadership teams and business units on diversity and inclusion priorities, capabilities, offerings and best practices.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: