Manager, Pay Equity Services
- Expert level understanding of statistical tests including, but not limited to: t-test, Fisher’s Exact Test, Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test, F-test
- Expert level understanding of multiple linear regression models, squared terms, interaction terms
- Expert level understanding of logarithms in statistical modeling: purpose, uses of logarithm transformation in regression and forecasting
- Ability to conduct and communicate results of complex statistical analyses of compensation data for ease of understanding by HR practitioners, compensation professionals, and legal counsel
- Strong public speaking skills on topics related to statistical analysis of compensation data
- Strong project management, organization, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, on sensitive and confidential results with tact and discretion
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting statistical analysis of compensation data
- Master’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, or related field
The Manager, Pay Equity Services is responsible for managing Berkshire’s pay equity line of business by promoting the ability to conduct meaningful, proactive statistical analyses of clients’ compensation data in support of federal, state, and/or local fair pay laws. This individual will provide expert-level pay equity consulting to clients and guidance to our in-house consulting and product development teams, including the use of statistical methods to construct models for remediation of unexplained pay variances. The incumbent will identify opportunities for and drive revenue growth, as well as represent Berkshire on sales calls, webinars, and speaking engagements related to statistical pay equity analysis.
Berkshire Associates is a human resources and technology company that serves the human resources market by helping them build a balanced and equitable workplace. You’ll join a “Best Place to Work” company with steady growth, and ambitions to make transformative and innovative change in the market we serve. Berkshire offers an excellent benefits package and offers a supportive work environment that includes a casual dress code every day and a "work hard - play hard" culture.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the short- and long-term pay equity services strategy in alignment with Berkshire’s overall strategic plan.
- Prepares pay equity analyses using Berkshire’s proprietary balancePAY software and statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS.
- Partners with clients and/or legal counsel to construct remediation models and offer advice to mitigate clients’ risks.
- Provides focused coaching and direction on statistical pay equity principles and methods to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities of our consulting team; oversees assignment of and assists consultants with complex pay equity projects.
- Acts as the Client Services liaison and statistical expert to Product Development for balancePAY functionality and product enhancements.
- Provides subject matter expertise to support Sales team on RFP and proposal development and Marketing team on content development for marketing materials and campaigns.
- Promotes Berkshire as a pay equity expert through presentations at local and national conferences and webinars with partner firms.
- Stays up-to-date on new and changing fair pay laws at the federal, state and local level, and adapts Berkshire’s services, software and strategy to best service clients.
- Develops, implements, and maintains internal processes to ensure quality of pay equity deliverables and related client communications.
Berkshire Associates is a human resources consulting and technology firm that specializes in helping companies build their ideal, balanced workforce. As an industry leader, we specialize in applicant management, compensation management, affirmative action, workforce planning, diversity, and professional training.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: