Manager – EEO & AAP
$81K - $100K
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, statistics, psychology or other applicable quantitative or management related field.
- Experience responding to government compliance requirements and OFCCP audits.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of EEO/AA and anti-discrimination laws and regulations.
- 2 or more years in Affirmative Action roles. Management consulting or similar experience a plus.
- Experience using working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, creating solutions, and manipulating large data sets to measure the effectiveness of projects, programs, and efforts for an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience collaborating on project teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- 3 or more years of related Human Resources experience preferred.
- Experience in large multi-site organizations and/or Health care a plus.
The Affirmative Action Program Manager role within DaVita’s People (HR) Insights & Analytics team is responsible for managing the Affirmative Action Program and compliance with AA, EEO, and OFCCP programs and regulations. This role consults and partners with internal and external legal teams in addition to teams across People Services, including recruiting, compensation, talent, Diversity and Belonging, and HRIS to evaluate employment data and HR practices, supporting diversity and equal opportunity employment. In the event of an OFCCP audit, this role will act as primary point of contact and partner with other functions as needed. The successful candidate will also develop new programs and policies that support DaVita’s commitment to Diversity and Belonging and Affirmative Action continually evaluating their effectiveness, working with peers. This position reports to a leader on the People Insights & Analytics team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, administers and monitors Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action programs, consulting with other key stakeholders to ensure DaVita complies with EEO and AAP obligations
- Ensures and monitors compliance with all federal and state laws, regulations and policies regarding employment and labor, including but not limited to, Titles VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Oversees and validates preparation of mandatory Department of Labor reports; EEO-1 and VETS 4212 reports
- Drives preparation, execution, and analyses of Affirmative Action Plans
- Acts as primary point of contact and partner for OFCCP audits
- Develops and delivers EEO/AA/Diversity Awareness, Disability Awareness, and other supporting trainings and materials, in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Maintain and analyze internal reports to measure the effectiveness of programs and identification of areas needing improvement
- Maintains EEO and Bulletin Board posting teammate policies
- Collaborate with external vendors and internal teams to ensure compliance
- Work with recruiting on maintaining an outreach management database
- Engages with Diversity and Belonging, Veterans outreach teams to ensure partnership and best practices
- Acts as primary point of contact and partner in conducting audits and internal investigations to support compliance
- Maintain database of required documents for OFCCP audits
- Identify and implement solutions that streamline processes to promote compliance
- Maintain data security for highly sensitive records, ensuring no data leaks outside its intended area
- Develop and enforce data standards, including documenting who should have access to data, and definitions and calculations of common data fields
- Report and summarize results analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables, simplifying it into an executive-ready format
- Summarize insights, conclusions, recommendations, and identifies next steps
- Interpret the meaning of information, laws and regulations for others, translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Other duties as required
We are on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has Ever Seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for "giving life"—is working to provide quality service to patients, partners and teammates.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: