HR Senior Consultant (ELS)
DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
Washington, D.C. or Remote
Required Technical Skills:
Required General Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience at the Ph.D. level or 6-9 years of experience at the MA/MS level in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Data
- Science, Statistics, Labor Economics, or related field. (Job level is dependent upon expertise.)
- Strong programming and statistical modeling skills using programs such as SPSS, SAS, R, or Python.
- Familiarity with EEO law, employee selection and assessment, workforce and EEO analytics, and/or employment litigation.
- Expert skill level in a range of advanced statistical and psychometric approaches (e.g., statistical significance tests for categorical and continuous data, multiple linear regression analysis, logistic regression analysis, power analyses, reliability indices, non-parametric tests, effect size indices, etc.).
- Expert skill in evaluating data sources and analytical approaches for validity, reliability, and credibility to ensure data support informed and strategic decisions.
- Expert skill in research design (e.g., planning and evaluating quasi-experimental research, designing sampling plans, understanding threats to validity, etc.).
- Expert skill level in interpreting and communicating statistical data to internal business leaders, clients, and other stakeholders (such as lawyers, federal agency staff, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures, SIOP’s Principles for the Validation and Use of Selection Tests, and APA’s Standards for Educational and Psychological testing.
- Strong computer skills in MS Suite (e.g., Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 365, Teams).
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and act on information to solve issues using effective critical thinking skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, presentation skills, project management skills, and attention to details.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks appropriately to meet short deadlines that may sometimes require extended work hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment as a member of a team and with significant autonomy, self-discipline, and organization skills.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System data files.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Strong experience managing multiple clients in a consulting environment.
We are looking for a new HR Senior Consultant to join our Employment & Litigation Support (ELS) Division! This group is organized into practice areas related employee selection and assessment, workforce and EEO analytics, and litigation support. We partner with our clients to design state of the science employee selection systems, evaluate workforce systems and processes, and ensure applied research is considered in the context of applicable state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Among the common services we provide are conducting job analysis research, developing and validating employee selection procedures, analyzing hiring, compensation, promotion, and performance measurement processes and outcomes, and providing support related to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases, private litigation, and OFCCP audits.
You are an ideal HR Senior Consultant candidate if you are passionate about solving complex workplace challenges, leveraging data to answer research questions, working in the EEO and DEI profession, and growing professionally. You have applied expertise related to employee selection and assessment, workforce and EEO analytics, and/or employment litigation. You can apply a range of advanced statistical and psychometric approaches to solve complex employment and litigation challenges. You are motivated, have strong attention to detail to provide quality services and products, and can communicate in a manner that demonstrates professionalism and expertise. You can manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks appropriately to meet short deadlines that may sometimes require extended work hours. If this sounds like you, come join us in making a difference!
DCI offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of unique and interesting projects in the DEI context.
DCI Consulting Group is proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our employee culture reflects ethical empowerment, pride, inclusion, and collaboration which showcases the diversity of thought we provide to the clients we serve. We are dedicated to an exceptional employee experience and provide career opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, age, political affiliation, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Conduct proactive research and develop analytical approaches to solve organizational challenges.
- Conduct advanced statistical analyses to support clients with employee selection and assessment, workforce and EEO analytics (including pay equity), and/or litigation
- Design business solutions leveraging data and present actionable results to internal business leaders, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Provide client support with EEO matters.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant statutes, regulations, court cases, etc. by reading and participating in professional development.
- Maintain current knowledge of next-generation data science and machine learning methods (e.g., Artificial Intelligence) by reading and participating in professional development.
DCI Consulting Group is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management company. Our company was built on the principle that “what gets measured, gets done.” Our clients understand the critical importance of using data-driven analytics, principles of human science, software solutions, and actionable strategies to build more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces. The transformational outcomes help them to maximize workplace successes and relationships, ultimately resulting in their employees reaching their full potential without any obstacles to success.
DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency, federal contractor, public sector, and national law firms.
Top Client Initiatives DCI Supports:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) services, compliance, legal defensibility, and in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action, employee selection and test validation, pay equity analyses, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: