HR Senior Consultant (CWA)
DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
Washington, D.C. or Remote
Required Technical Skills:
Required General Skills:
- 6-9 years of experience at the MA/MS level in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Statistics, Labor Economics, or related field.
- Strong skill in conducting advanced statistical analyses including multiple regression, correlation, t-test, standard deviation, Fisher’s Exact Test, etc. using SPSS, SAS, or R.
- Expert ability to evaluate data sources and analytical approaches for validity, reliability, and credibility to ensure data support informed and strategic decisions.
- Strong skill in interpreting and communicating statistical results to internal business leaders, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of OFCCP regulations and audit practices and the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures.
- Strong computer skills in MS Suite (e.g., Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 365, Teams) and ability to learn new computer programs.
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and act on information to solve issues using effective critical thinking skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, presentation skills, project management skills, and attention to details.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks appropriately to meet short deadlines that may sometimes require extended work hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment as a member of a team and with a lot of autonomy, self-discipline, and organization skills.
- 6 years or more of experience directly related to federal Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Expert knowledge of related federal EEO laws including EO 11246, Title VII, ADA, UGESP, EPA etc.
- Familiarity with OFCCP audit protocol and regulations.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data files.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience managing multiple clients in a consulting environment.
We are looking for a new HR Senior Consultant to join our Compliance & Workforce Analytics (CWA) Division! This group partners with our clients to ensure they execute best practices and stay in compliance with applicable state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Among the common services we assist them with are providing full-service OFCCP audit support and strategy, developing Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), conducting pay equity analyses, developing DEI strategies, and incorporating the use of workforce analytics to resolve workplace challenges.
You are an ideal HR Senior Consultant candidate if you are passionate about supporting DEI initiatives, solving critical workplace challenges leveraging data, and growing professionally. You understand employment law, affirmative action, OFCCP audit strategy, and workforce and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) analytics. You can apply a range of advanced statistical approaches to solve complex employment challenges. You are motivated, have strong attention to details to provide quality services and products, and can communicate in a manner that demonstrates professionalism and expertise. You can manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks appropriately to meet short deadlines that may sometimes require extended work hours. If this sounds like you, come join us in making a difference!
DCI offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of unique and interesting projects in the DEI context.
DCI Consulting Group is proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our employee culture reflects ethical empowerment, pride, inclusion, and collaboration which showcases the diversity of thought we provide to the clients we serve. We are dedicated to an exceptional employee experience and provide career opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, age, political affiliation, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Prepare federal Affirmative Action Plans and EEO reports.
- Lead the full lifecycle of strategic OFCCP audit support, representing clients from audit submission through negotiation, if applicable.
Conduct advanced statistical analyses to support clients with workforce and EEO analytics (e.g., reduction in force, pay equity, diversity, and affirmative action).
- Advise clients on employment discrimination statutes/regulations and EEO and OFCCP strategy.
- Communicate with clients regularly about project goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant statutes, regulations, court cases, etc. by reading and participating in professional development.
Conduct training/information sessions on employment discrimination regulations and EEO and OFCCP reporting requirements.
DCI Consulting Group is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management company. Our company was built on the principle that “what gets measured, gets done.” Our clients understand the critical importance of using data-driven analytics, principles of human science, software solutions, and actionable strategies to build more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces. The transformational outcomes help them to maximize workplace successes and relationships, ultimately resulting in their employees reaching their full potential without any obstacles to success.
DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency, federal contractor, public sector, and national law firms.
Top Client Initiatives DCI Supports:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) services, compliance, legal defensibility, and in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action, employee selection and test validation, pay equity analyses, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: