- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 2 years minimum
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: PHR/SHRM-CP certification highly preferred
- Human resources principles, practices and procedures
- Administrative practices and procedures
- 5% travel
Primary Purpose of Position:
Provides administrative and technical support for the human resources function as directed.
- Administers policies, procedures, practices, and systems that ensure legal and effective operation of the employee relations’ function.
- Provides HR support for major projects, such as plant expansions, start-ups, closures, and lay-offs. This includes project management, recruiting and selection of qualified applicants, administration of the layoff and termination process.
- Reviews and audits the performance management process.
- Creates both internal and external job postings.
- Assists with the development and implementation of position descriptions.
- Assists with the development and implementation of affirmative action plans.
- Conducts benefits annual enrollment meetings on the Colorado campus.
- Acts as the first point of contact for workers’ compensation issues on the Colorado campus.
- Tracks team expenses for budget purposes.
- Performs and assists in employee relations functions, including social events, and recreational activities.
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,500 people worldwide and reported 2017 net sales of $11 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: