HR Consultant (CWA)
DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
Washington, D.C. or Remote
- MA/MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Statistics, Labor Economics, or related field.
- 3 years or more of experience directly related to federal affirmative action plan compliance.
- Working knowledge of related federal EEO laws including EO 11246, Title VII, ADA, UGESP, EPA etc.
- Conceptual understanding of advanced statistical methods and interpretation of statistical data concerning EEO statistics, including multiple regression analysis, correlation, t-test, standard deviation, Fisher’s Exact Test, etc.
- Familiarity with basic OFCCP audit protocol and regulations (preferred).
- Familiarity or working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System data files (preferred).
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work under multiple deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required: MS Access, MS Excel, SPSS, SAS.
- Excellent communication, computer, presentation, and consulting skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects and a variety of client situations required.
DCI seeks a HR Consultant with an understanding of EEO law, statistics, data analysis, testing and selection and other related consulting services. Duties include preparing federal Affirmative Action Plans and other statistical analyses for Fortune 1000 federal contractors. Primary responsibilities of this position include the development of Affirmative Action Plan statistics, statistical compensation analyses, EEO-1 and VETS-4212 preparation, EEO defense statistics including adverse impact analyses, validation studies, and other related statistical analyses. In addition, the Consultant will provide support to clients during OFCCP audits or litigation.
DCI Consulting Group (www.dciconsult.com) is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management consulting and software development firm located in downtown Washington, D.C. DCI staff provide consulting services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of EEO, compliance, legal defensibility, and provide in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action development and implementation, employee selection and test validation, systemic compensation discrimination analyses, OFCCP audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs. DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency and public sector clients. Private sector clients represent a wide range of industries, including aerospace and defense, financial services, pharmaceuticals, high technology, retail, and manufacturing. DCI staff also work directly with a number of national law firms to provide related consulting and litigation support services.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: