Executive Director of Diversity and Equity Compliance
Georgia Gwinnett College
- JD or equivalent from an accredited law school required.
- Work experience in higher education required.
- Minimum of 3 (or more) years of legal experience required.
- Experience conducting EEO and Title IX investigations required.
- Experience preparing communications for Executive level officials, including but not limited to the President, Vice President, and other cabinet level officials required.
- Experience serving on investigation panels with varying members of an organization required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state, federal, local EEO/Discrimination laws, Title IX and other applicable laws and regulations required.
The Executive Director of Diversity, Institutional Equity, and Title IX is responsible for implementation and administration of Diversity, Institutional Equity and Title IX for the institution. Additionally, the position is responsible for coordination among departments in compliance with EEO and Title IX in various areas covered by the regulations. Reporting directly to the President, this position oversees the Diversity Program/EEO for the college campus, including but not limited to, development of Diversity, Institutional Equity and Title IX policies and procedures, monitoring of EEO and Title IX policy updates and required modifications, management of EEO and Title IX investigations, complaints, and processes pursuant to state, federal, and local laws.
Founded in 2005, Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC) is one of 28 institutions within the University System of Georgia. GGC is a premier 21st century liberal arts institution accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Serving nearly 13,000 students, GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture, and extremely affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, and from all walks of life. Gwinnett County (pop. 920,000+) is home to a variety of businesses, including organizations involved in health care, education and information technology.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: