EEO Compliance Manager and Senior Consultant
DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
- MA/MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Labor Economics, or related field
- 6 years or more of experience directly related to federal affirmative action plan compliance
- Working knowledge of related federal EEO laws including EO 11246, Title VII, ADA, UGESP, EPA etc.
- Conceptual understanding of advanced statistical methods and interpretation of statistical data concerning EEO statistics, including multiple regression analysis, correlation, t-test, standard deviation, Fisher’s Exact Test, etc.
- Familiarity with OFCCP audit protocol and regulations
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work under multiple deadlines
- Strong computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, computer, presentation, and consulting skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects and a variety of client situations required
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity or working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System data files (preferred)
- Prior management or supervisory experience (preferred)
DCI seeks an EEO Compliance Manager and Senior Consultant with an understanding of EEO law, statistics, data analysis, testing and selection and other related consulting services. Responsibilities include managing Consultants, Associate Consultants, and Analysts, and coaching more junior colleagues to help them develop knowledge and skills that will allow them to contribute to different aspects and a wider array of projects. Duties in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide guidance to clients regarding affirmative action planning and employment discrimination
- Monitors performance and provides feedback to Consultants, Associate Consultants, and Analysts
- Mentor and provide technical guidance and project management support to team members
- Serve as the first line of problem escalation and client satisfaction for team projects Prepares databases for analysis, identifies and resolves data discrepancies, and verifies the accuracy of databases
- Use specialized software to conduct affirmative action, adverse impact and compensation analysis
- Use advanced statistical analysis, as needed
- Interpret results of these analyses and prepares affirmative action plans, EEO and OFCCP reports
- Advise clients on employment discrimination statutes and regulations and EEO and OFCCP reporting guidelines
- Communicate with clients regularly about project goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Work on multiple projects and project deadlines simultaneously
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant statutes, regulations, court cases, etc. by reading and participating in professional development
- Conduct training/information sessions on employment discrimination regulations and EEO and OFCCP reporting requirements
- Generate new business through such activities as cross-selling
- Develop national reputation through authorship on technical publications through DCI’s blog, white papers, conference submissions or journal articles
DCI Consulting Group (www.dciconsult.com
) is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management consulting and software development firm located in downtown Washington, D.C. DCI staff provide consulting services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of EEO, compliance, legal defensibility, and provide in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action development and implementation, employee selection and test validation, systemic compensation discrimination analyses, OFCCP audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs. DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency and public sector clients. Private sector clients represent a wide range of industries, including aerospace and defense, financial services, pharmaceuticals, high technology, retail, and manufacturing. DCI staff also work directly with a number of national law firms to provide related consulting and litigation support services.
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the DCI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
DCI offers an attractive compensation package, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of unique and interesting applied research projects in the EEO context. To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability of Relocation Expenses: