DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
Washington, DC or Annapolis, MD
DCI is seeking a data analyst with proficiencies in Microsoft Excel to combine and validate large data sets, perform data checks, and import data into DCI’s propriety software.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Experience with Human Resource employment data (e.g. applicants, hires, promotions)
- HRIS or ATS data experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and communications skills required
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience a plus
Specific job requirements include the following:
- Manage deadlines and ensure project steps are completed and progressed in a timely fashion
- Review, combine and clean large data sets for completeness and accuracy
- Familiarity with HRIS and applicant tracking data export files
- Import data into software
- Collaborate with other team members
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy data files
DCI Consulting Group (www.dciconsult.com) is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management consulting and software development firm located in downtown Washington, D.C. DCI staff provide consulting services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of EEO, compliance, legal defensibility, and provide in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action development and implementation, employee selection and test validation, systemic compensation discrimination analyses, OFCCP audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs. DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency and public sector clients. Private sector clients represent a wide range of industries, including aerospace and defense, financial services, pharmaceuticals, high technology, retail, and manufacturing. DCI staff also work directly with a number of national law firms to provide related consulting and litigation support services.
DCI offers an attractive compensation package, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of unique and interesting applied research projects in the EEO context. To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability of Relocation Expenses: