Seyfarth Shaw is a large, full-service AMLAW 100 international law firm based in Chicago. The scope of this role includes analyzing large data sets to prepare various analyses of an employer's workforce.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional who is a team player to join our Firm. The ideal candidate will have superb analytical and mathematical skills along with the ability to evaluate adverse impact, analyze applicant flow and conduct compensation analyses. Advanced Excel skills, general formula based software aptitude, excellent client relations skills, strong project management and organization skills required. Prior experience conducting regression analyses, compensation or diversity analytics preferred. Flexible work schedule and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced team environment desired. Prior people analytics or human resources analytics experience are preferred.
- Development of affirmative action plan analyses using clients data, including assistance in developing internal reporting and auditing mechanisms for affirmative action compliance and OFCCP Compliance Evaluations as needed
- Conduct impact ratio analyses and adverse impact analyses using human resources databases to analyze employment activity
- Assist in development of diversity and inclusion metrics, analysis and presentations
- Detailed work with large data sets in Excel, including generating pivot tables and writing formulas to analyze data
- Assist in preparing regression analyses and cohort analyses
- Gather, validate and synthesize employment data
- Prepare summary analyses in PowerPoint and other mediums for delivery of analytical results
- Prepare Reduction in Force (RIF) analyses and create Older Workers Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA) disclosure lists
At Seyfarth Shaw, we are leading the way to deliver legal services more effectively, more efficiently, more transparently.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides thoughtful, strategic, practical legal counsel to client companies and legal teams of all sizes. With more than 850 attorneys in the U.S., London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Sydney, we offer a national platform and an international gateway to serve your changing business and legal needs in litigation, employment, corporate, real estate and employee benefits.
We have gained acclaim for our innovative SeyfarthLean client service model, which incorporates the core principles of Lean Six Sigma to the delivery of legal services, and we continue to develop new reporting and project management tools for greater transparency and collaboration with our clients.
Our efforts have contributed to our recognition by in-house counsel as ‘Best of the Best’ for client service within the BTI Consulting Group's Client Service A-Team and being named by the Financial Times U.S. Innovative Lawyers Report among the most innovative law firms.
Seyfarth Shaw. The difference is clear.