Affirmative Action Employment Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years of experience with AA laws and regulations and OFCCP compliance;
- 7+ years of experience with general employment law and disability accommodation;
- 2+ years of business analytics:
- Demonstrated Excel skills;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to collaborate across inter-disciplinary teams;
- Experience dealing with internal and external audits;
- Financial services industry experience and knowledge of and familiarity with banking organizations and regulation a plus; and
- Workday and ICIMS (applicant processing) experience a plus.
In this role, you will provide analysis, reporting, communication, training, compliance oversight and audit management related to AA, including:
- Preparing annual AA plans for Schwab’s reporting entities and figuring out AA goals;
- Analyzing and synthesizing large volumes of data;
- Communicating with Human Resources (HR) and business/location leaders on AA plans and goals;
- Collaborating with HR Talent Acquisition on appropriate hiring practices and documentation in Schwab’s applicant tracking system;
- Collaborating with other HR functions on AA efforts throughout the employee lifecycle;
- Promoting and recording AA outreach;
- Developing AA policies and practices;
- Filing annual government reports (EEO-1, Vets 4212, California Pay Report) and coordinating and responding to Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits; and
- Supporting Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and other corporate initiatives.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do!
Financial services can be complicated. We are trying to fix that. We have a history of challenging the status quo and innovating in ways that help individuals create a better tomorrow. Our purpose is to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, empowering them to take ownership of their financial future at every income level and life stage.
Availability of Relocation Expenses: