Register today for The Institute’s Higher Education Fall Compliance Symposium
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019, 8AM – 6:30PM
Los Angeles, CA
Join The Institute for Workplace Equality for its Higher Education Compliance Symposium on October 3, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA.
The Institute hosted its first Higher Education Compliance Symposium in Washington DC in Spring, 2019. There was great participation and feedback from the Higher Education community. We will gather again with stakeholders on the West Coast, to share the latest affirmative action and EEO enforcement developments affecting higher education. OFCCP Director Craig Leen has been invited to be our keynote speaker.
This one day higher education program will focus on the following:
- The many new OFCCP Directives including: Transparency, compensation, audit practices, disability focused reviews, AAP verification and contractor recognition
- OFCCP’s modification to the Functional Affirmative Action Plan program and Higher Education Pilot Program
- The increase in compliance audits and enforcement directives and their implications for Higher Education
- In-depth session on the soon to be released OFCCP’s detailed Higher Education technical assistance guidance
- A end of conference reception and networking event
The Institute looks forward to discussing the current rends in higher education compliance.
Sessions will cover the following and much more:
- Washington DC “insider” insights
- Strategically defining an “establishment” for higher education
- Compensation analysis under the new Directive: How does that impact higher education?
- Lessons learned from higher education OFCCP Audits
- In depth discussion on OFCCPs updated technical assistance guidance
Agenda: Coming Soon!
Hotel Room Block: Coming Soon!
General Cost: $495 ($395 early bird discount ended August 20th)
Members’ Cost: $345 ($295 early bird discount ended August 20th)
- Electronic Course Materials
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Networking Reception as well as Refreshment Breaks
For members who receive complimentary registrations with their membership level, please email email@example.com directly to register.
The Institute would like to thank our sponsors for the Higher Education Fall Compliance Symposium: