Join Us at The Institute’s Annual Summit – For 2021, It’s Virtual!
The Institute for Workplace Equality is delighted to announce its annual summit is scheduled for May 5 – 6, 2021. We will host this year’s Summit as a virtual, online event.
By the time of our Summit, the Biden Administration will have begun to roll out its agenda, which has a heavy focus on fighting systemic racism and addressing social injustice. During our summit, The Institute’s Leaders and Faculty will provide details about what the Biden Administration’s agenda and changed enforcement priorities mean for employers and what employers should prepare for in the new Administration. In addition, in response to members requests, we are planning at least two employer panels to discuss best practices. While we cannot replace the networking experience that an in-person conference provides, we will set up cocktail/networking Zoom rooms hosted by Institute Leaders and Faculty as well as Institute Advisory Board members.
Join us for our Summit to ensure your organizations are well prepared for 2021 and beyond. The Institute is deeply committed to working with the new Administration and OFCCP leadership and to effectuate nondiscrimination and affirmative action in the American workplace.
- May 5 – OFCCP Director Jenny Yang in Washington, D.C.
- May 6 – EEOC Commissioner Keith Sonderling in Washington, D.C.
- Nita Beecher from FortneyScott in Washington, D.C.
- David B. Cohen from DCI Consulting in Washington, D.C.
- David Fortney from FortneyScott in Washington, D.C.
- Laura Mitchell from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- Mickey Silberman from Silberman Law in Denver, CO
Program Agenda: See Below
Registration has now closed.