Register Today for the 2020 Virtual Pay Equity Symposium
September 30–October 1, 2020
**SPECIAL NOTICE TO REGISTERED ATTENDEES**
Important Login information for our virtual symposium has been emailed to all registrants.
Please check your spam folders for emails on the event. Emails have been sent from: email@example.com
Don’t miss the 2020 Virtual Pay Equity Symposium, September 30 – October 1, 2020, co-hosted by The Institute for Workplace Equality and HR Policy Association. In addition to hearing from national experts and leaders in pay equity matters, we are excited to announce that Natasha Lamb from Arjuna Capital will be the keynote speaker. Arjuna Capital is a leading national investor fund that advocates for sustainable investing based on achieving results in pay equity and diversity matters through shareholder activism. Arjuna Capital recently announced that it will rely on the new comprehensive Pay Equity Index, which was developed by The Institute to aid employers, to evaluate pay equity in the companies that Arjuna Capital reviews.
Join national thought leaders and experts in pay equity from HR Policy Association and The Institute.
- Impact of Societal Justice and BLM movements and the upcoming Presidential Election
- Conducting pay studies in the U.S. and globally
- Evaluating the Wage Gap 2.0 and What Should You Be Saying
- The Pay Equity Index and Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index- examining pay practices, enhancing diversity initiatives, and providing practical solutions for employers
- Making and messaging pay equity adjustments
- Employer Panel – Pay equity best practices strategies for success and How the BLM movement has impacted how organizations think and talk about pay equity
- Natasha Lamb from Arjuna Capital in Manchester, MA
- David B. Cohen from DCI Consulting Group in Washington, DC
- Michelle Duncan from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- David S. Fortney from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Ken Gage from Paul Hastings LLP in New York, NY & Chicago, IL
- Chris Gokturk from Littler in Washington, DC
- Chris Haffer from EEOC in Washington, DC
- Val Hoffman from Seyfarth Shaw in Chicago, IL & Los Angeles, CA
- Ani Huang from HR Policy Association in Washington, DC
- Sabina Mehmood from Bloomberg in New York, NY
- Mickey Silberman from Silberman Law in Denver, CO
- Gary Siniscalco from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in San Francisco, CA
- Paul White from Resolution Economics Group in Washington, DC
Agenda: Click here or see below
- General Public: $299 (early bird discount $249 ends August 17)
- Institute Member: $249 (early bird discount $199 ends August 17)
- HR Policy Association Members: $249 (early bird discount $199 ends August 17). To receive Coupon Code email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to HR Policy Association for co-hosting this event with The Institute!