Register today for The Institute’s 2019 Fall Compliance Conference
November 13-14, 2019
A lot is happening! Audits are underway, changes to scheduling letters have been proposed and OFCCP continues to issue new directives and guidance. So, what can contractors expect in 2020? With an election year looming and the possibility of still more change, contractors need to expect the unexpected. In addition, the EEOC now has a quorum and can be expected to act on a number of important issues affecting employers.
Meanwhile, many states are jumping ahead of federal government to act with new laws on pay equity, sexual harassment, paid sick leave, paid family leave and more.
To be prepared for what is likely to be a very active 2020, join The Institute at our annual Fall Conference.
- Update on OFCCP opinion letters, updated agency guidance, leadership and next steps for the agency
- The latest in the area of Pay Equity both federal and state
- The latest on OFCCP audits – establishment, FAAP, construction, compliance, focused review and OFCCP proposed changes to the scheduling letters for each
- Update on annual OFCCP enforcement statistics/trends
- Paid leave laws and what employers should be doing
- Sexual Harassment/ #MeToo Policy and Training Considerations
- Overview of US Supreme Court decisions in 2018-2019 including an important LGBT decision
- OFCCP Director Craig Leen in Washington, DC
- David Cohen from DCI Consulting in Washington, DC
- Michelle Duncan from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- David Fortney from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Chris Gokturk from Littler in Tysons Corner, VA
- Valerie Hoffman from Seyfarth Shaw in Chicago, IL
- Dr. Robert (Bob) LaJeunesse, Ph.D. from OFCCP in Washington, DC
- Laura Mitchell from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- Mary Jo O’Neill from EEOC in Phoenix, AZ
- Mickey Silberman from FortneyScott in Denver, CO
- Gary Siniscalco from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in San Francisco, CA
- Chris Wilkinson from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in Washington, DC
Hosted by Wells Fargo Bank
100 West Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Hotel Palomar Phoenix
2 East Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Online Reservation Link: Click here to reserve a room
Discounted Group Rate of $239 per room, per night while rooms are available (discounted rate ends October 25th)
Information about hotel: Click here to learn more about Kimpton Hotel Palomar
General Cost: $995 (early bird $895 until Sept 27th)
Members’ Cost: $795 (early bird $745 until Sept 27th)
For members who receive complimentary registrations with their membership level, please email email@example.com directly to register.
SHRM Credit is available.
CLE Credit is available. For more information about the CLE financial hardship policy or state-specific questions, please contact Barbara Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Agenda: See below
The Institute would like to thank our sponsors for the 2019 Fall Compliance: