Register today for The Institute’s 2019 Annual Summit, May 1-2, 2019
The Institute for Workplace Equality two-day Annual Summit is an important and timely conference for federal contractors. With new leadership, new directives and a commitment to transparency unseen in previous administrations, it is imperative federal contractors stay up to speed on the latest compliance developments.
Join us as The Institute’s conference faculty and special government agency guests will provide participants with the most in-depth insights into the latest activity at OFCCP, EEOC and other federal agencies.
OFCCP and EEOC Leadership Presenters:
- Craig Leen – OFCCP Director
- Robert (Bob) LaJeunesse, PhD. – OFCCP Acting Director of Enforcement & Branch Chief of Expert Services
- Chris Haffer, PhD., – EEOC Chief Data Officer and Director of the Agency’s Office of Enterprise Data and Analytics
Topics to be covered include OFCCP’s pay discrimination and focused review directives, the latest on the overtime rule revision; pay equity; #MeToo and other EEOC initiatives. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with your peers while you hear from The Institute’s nationally recognized experts and Agency representatives.
Location: Falls Church, Virginia
(Full address will be provided to registered attendees.)
- Lynn Clements from Berkshire Associates, Inc., in Columbia, MD
- David Cohen from DCI Consulting in Washington, DC
- Michelle Duncan from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- Eric Dunleavy from DCI Consulting in Washington, DC
- David Fortney from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Kenneth Gage from Paul Hastings in New York, NY
- Valerie Hoffman from Seyfarth Shaw in Chicago, IL
- Christy Kiely from Hunton Andrews Kurth in Richmond, VA
- Mickey Silberman from FortneyScott in Denver, CO
- Leslie Silverman from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Chris Wilkinson from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in Washington, DC
Hyatt House Falls Church/Merrifield
8296 Glass Alley
Fairfax, VA 22031
Hotel Website: Click Here
Group Discounted Rate of $229 per room, per night while available (rate ends April 5th)
To book the group discounted rate:
Please follow these steps to access your GROUP rate: (Group Code: G-IWE1)
Reservations can also be made via phone at 888-591-1234
General Cost: $995 (early bird $895 until April 15th)
Members’ Cost: $795 (early bird $745 until April 15th)
For members who receive complimentary registrations with their membership level, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to register.
Program Agenda: Coming Soon!