As the leaves begin to turn, join The Institute for Workplace Equality’s Co-chairs, Faculty and special guests for its Fall Compliance Conference. During the conference we will provide employers with highlights and updates on important developments of the past year and key focus areas for employers in 2019, including:
- The latest on OFCCP enforcement statistics and developing enforcement trends
- Changes with EEOC and OFCCP leadership and direction
- Status of Initiatives from OFCCP leadership
- Paid leave laws and what employers should be doing
- The latest in the area of Pay Equity
- Craig Leen from OFCCP in Washington, DC
- David B. Cohen from DCI Consulting Group in Washington, DC
- David S. Fortney from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Mickey Silberman from FortneyScott in Denver, CO
- Michelle Duncan from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- Jon Geier from Paul Hastings LLP in Chicago, IL
- Shafeeqa Giarratani from Ogletree Deakins in Austin, TX
- Gary Siniscalco from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in San Francisco, CA
- Paul White from Resolution Economics Group in Washington, DC
- Chris Wilkinson from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in Washington, DC
- Nita Beecher from FortneyScott in Washington, DC
- Laura Mitchell from Jackson Lewis in Denver, CO
- Roselle Rogers from LocalJobNetwork in Milwaukee, WI
- Meghan Schilling from LocalJobNetwork in Minneapolis, MN
Agenda: Please see below.
SHRM and HRCI credit is available and Colorado CLE is pending
Hosted by Xcel Energy
1800 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202
The Maven Hotel
1850 Wazee Street
Denver, CO 80202
Discounted group room block ended September 12th. Please book directly with hotel.
Valet overnight parking is discounted from $45.00 to $29.00 per day with in and out privileges.
- $795 or if available
- Use your complimentary registration(s) (if all complimentary registrations have been used we will email you an invoice).
To register, please email email@example.com.